MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thought regarding The UFC announcing fighters turning down fights?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
prolyfic
Bantamweight

prolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level now
Love the topic.

I think there is nothing wrong with it. it is the equivalent to calling someon on their BS. If you turn down a fight, the only reason should be personal and not related to you not wanting to fight or not thinking the person is on your level. The problem is people turn down fights and don't want to say why or its a stupid reason. So Dana lets the world know. This is always in the back of fighters minds as far as do i really want everyone to know that I didn't want to fight this guy for THIS reason. So I think it keeps people honest. If the reason is personal I honestly think Dana would say it was personal issues and he wouldn't actually say what those personal issues are unless it was injury related. Fighters should have nothing to hide in respect to the fights and the business of fighting. I mean lets face it even their base salary is made public so you know its to be expected that everything else is gonna be center stage as well.
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time

MosDef " I against I"
prolyfic is offline   Reply With Quote