MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How much are UFC ppv in America?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 09:55 AM   #35 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I'm the same way, I've ordered everyone since Rampage/Machida and I enjoy it much more sitting at home than going to Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings. Those places can get pretty disorderly and with me being a fan of guys like Jon Fitch it's very annoying to see people booing, that and people going "Chuck vs. Kimbo!" or "Chuck Liddell would knock him out" and then there's the fights in the parking lot, just a mess.

And then there was the time when I was shamed after Machida/Shogun 2.
Yeah I would much rather watch alone or with a couple friends then watch it at BWW or some bar. For multiple reasons. For one at home I can record it if I order through my cable company or if I order on Xbox LIVE I can replay the event for 24 hrs so if any of my buddies missed some epic fight I can replay it for them. Not just that but I'm not a drinker(alcohol), I'm a smoker(weed) and that is not accepted in public lol. Just like you mentioned, I hate the morons that don't know shit saying dumb shit during the fights. Even worse when they are drunk.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote