MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 10 Gifs of Carlos Condit being Awesome

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I am all over GSP's nutts but I'm definitely not a biased, since I try to objectively look at match ups. That being said, Carlos Condit is a BAD ASS for sure!

Also one of the main reasons he got so much flack for the diaz fight, is that not just the constant circling, it's the fact Diaz is tough as hell! A lot of the shots he took would drop or wobble other fighters, and when Carlos senses a fighter is hurt or dazed, he jumps on them like a torpedo and takes them out...and that goes for strikes and also subs. But when he hit Diaz, it didn't faze him at all, so Carlos didn't go in for the kill the way he would with a lesser opponment. Hopefully GSP doesn't do a little dance from one of Carlos' shots, because if he does, it might be all over for my boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam365 View Post
hmmm weird none of them work for me
Weird. This might be a retarded question, but I use to do advance tech support for the government, so I'll ask it....did you click on "Show spoiler"? If you did and still don't see anything, try to click on the source link i posted at the bottom, and go straight to the cagepotato site and see if you can see the gifs there. If it still doesn't work try a different browser, or check your firewall settings since you might have an option to exclude gifs. Hope this helps.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote