MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you learn from this?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Peak Experience
MMA Fanatic

Peak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura aboutPeak Experience has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchwarrior View Post
That the street is dangerous..?

Also, if I didn't known it already, I would probably learn that it's damn hard to get back your motor skills after being paralyzed.

Why are you asking?
1. I am talking about being paralyzed by fear not being beaten up and therefore physically paralyzed.

2. You do not learn that the street is dangerous by that. You knew that. It is the very reason you started martial arts. Just to see that you freeze anyway.

Hint: Freeze does not have anything to do with ice and low temperatures in this context.
Peak Experience is offline   Reply With Quote