MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 10 Gifs of Carlos Condit being Awesome

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
I been vocally against GSP throughout the years (post Serra 2) but only because I was a super fan that loved his earlier punishing style and knew his potential. Always thought he was a smart, respectful and genuinely humble - someone I could see myself being real friends with IRL.

With all that said, I think the fire has been lit once again and I can feel his hunger to gain again, rather than his fear not to lose. I think he will surprise a lot of fans soon enough. I have nothing against Condit, even as a Nick Diaz fan, but I think GSP will be too much for him.

Don't get me wrong, I think it will be one of GSP's hardest fights in his career, but I think he is too focused and determined to let Condit beat him in the next few days.

War GSP
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote