MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 09:58 PM   #90 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Carlos doesn't have a chance in all hell people. Guys go away for a while and everyone comes up with ways he can be beat and forget how good they are. It's going to take a single round and then everyone is going to go oh yeah why did I ever think this would be close.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Finally someone with some common sense

The other thing that gets me is all this talk of "ring rust". At what point does ring rust set in exactly? Condit has waited 9 months instead of defending the interim belt. That shows a little lack of confidence to me.

I'm not sure there is much of a difference between not fighting in 9 months, or 19. It's not as if GSP had amnesia and forgot what to do in the cage. He's been training for this fight for months (just like any other fight), and wouldn't be fighting if his knee wasn't 100%.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote