MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem vs Silva expected at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #63 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodenhead View Post
"pre-injury GSP and post-injury GSP is a real thing, you hater"

you're not a hater tho, I know that. :] Just sayin' that that kind of narrative is a bit too binary.

Borck was always overrated - Ape City's breakdown is actually pretty good, IMO. And I always wanted to see Brock kick butt in MMA - I was an early supporter, and took a fair bot of flack for it. If he'd have gotten into the game early on, instead of getting into the WWE, then I think things would have been different...
If Brock had got MMA instead of going to pro wrestling he would have held the belt for years, maybe even until he lost to Cain.

But injuries and illnesses do make a difference, GSP's ACL injury may cripple him his best asset is his wrestling and he'll need that right leg to be 100 percent. Brock was clearly a different man when he came back, he owned Heath Herring for fifteen minutes yet he was totally gassed after two against Cain.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote