MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 12:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
ur trippin.. americans are the least racist/patriotic fans when it comes to mma.. they rally behind who they like as fighters/individuals rather than who is a fellow countryman.. this would be the biggest fight in UFC history, you cant compare it to the average fight card held in vegas..
Racist? I'm not sure how you read my post and took away that from it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ufc_events

Sort the table at the bottom by attendance. 7 of the top 10 events were in Canada. 2 in Australia and 1 in the US.

The largest event in the USA was in Ohio (19k), and that was 5 years ago. Dallas did 17.5k, and that was 3 years ago.

I really don't think a Silva/GSP fight at Cowboy Stadium would sell out. They are giving away 100s to 1000s of tickets just to get people in seats right now.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote