MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 11:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
ur trippin.. americans are the least racist/patriotic fans when it comes to mma.. they rally behind who they like as fighters/individuals rather than who is a fellow countryman.. this would be the biggest fight in UFC history, you cant compare it to the average fight card held in vegas..
I'd say there's a little truth to this, I think people would go just for the hell of it though, to see that fight and a UFC card. If the UFC brought the Ben Henderson/Nate Diaz fight to North Carolina I'd go even though I don't like either guy, even if they brought the entire card without BJ, I'd still go just to say I went and I'd probably have a good time.

Brazilians and Canadians would travel though, I'm sure some would a lot of Brazilians went to UFC 148 in Vegas.

9/27/14
LL is online now   Reply With Quote