MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you learn from this?

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 06:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Couchwarrior
Middleweight

Couchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For GreatnessCouchwarrior Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peak Experience View Post
1. I am talking about being paralyzed by fear not being beaten up and therefore physically paralyzed.
Thanks for the additional info, then I agree with OUSOONERSOU's analysis.
Quote:
Physically weak people cannot win a fight against strong trained people, that is what martial arts claim and that is why they are useless.
No, that's the one thing this story does not tell us. Your size and strength does not affect your tendency to freeze in a stressful situation.
Quote:
Why don't you grow some balls then, fa.ggot.
Let me guess: The guy in the story is you, and you won't be happy before we all agree that you are tough as nails and got beaten up just because the combination of being small and having trained martial arts causes people to mysteriously freeze up?
Couchwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote