MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Computer Freezes when watching Youtube Videos or Films...

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Voiceless
Welterweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Comp freezes everytime I watch a video then it disconnects from the internet and I have to shut it off manually and turn it back on.

Upgraded both web browsers (Google/Firefox) already too. What could be the problem.
It could be your flashplayer. That's one of the worst softwares around in decades. 16 years of regular new error updates. So you could give it a try to update your flashplayer or try to restore your computer to a restore point from a time when it still worked.

And prior to that you could give Opera a try. As far as I know and have experienced, it's usually more stable than Firefox and Chrome. You can try the portable version which doesn't install the programm deep in your system.