MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What do you learn from this?

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Voiceless
Welterweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchwarrior View Post
Let me guess: The guy in the story is you, and you won't be happy before we all agree that you are tough as nails and got beaten up just because the combination of being small and having trained martial arts causes people to mysteriously freeze up?
Pretty much sounds like that.

What I have learned from several years of internet forum activity is that a guy new to a forum, who doesn't participate in other discussions, but as his first post opens a topic which is provocative against the main forum subject (i.e. starting a rant against martial arts in a (mixed) martial arts forum) is not about discussion. Usually it's just a troll.