MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #33 (permalink)
fightfan76
Amateur

fightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the rough
Which one is it?, last week it was announced A.Silva and J.Jones were in negotiations to fight. I would much rather see Silva and Jones fight b/c that would be more of a fight. GSP is my fav fighter and I know AS will thrash him.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
As an Anderson fan, I don't need this fight to happen. I know what will happen. I DO think Jones is an actual challenge but realistically, at his age, he doesn't really have anything left to prove.
As a fan of MMA myself it has nothing to do w/ any1 proving themselves but rather the 2 best fighters in MMA fighting against each other (this is why I dont watch boxing anymore). I personally believe more people would be interested in an A.Silva/Bones fight b/c that would be more competitive. Also, despite the size difference I think Silva would find a way to win.....

Last edited by fightfan76 : 11-17-2012 at 09:02 AM.
fightfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote