MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #96 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshadows69 View Post
Anyone else not that excited for this card? Just seems that the majority of people i've spoken to, at work etc aren't even sure they're going to watch it because the card is so weak.

GSP by snoozefest seems like the result most expect..
Most all the time I am at my neighbors watching the fight with a couple friends.

He isn't a GSP fan at all. I'm not either. So I don't even know if he will bother getting them. He probably will because he gets most any card.

But the rest of the card sucks. And I'm not afraid to say it with a bunch of yahoos around here acting like you can speak no ill words of UFC PPVs. The Co-Main should be a good scrap. But other than that, there is not 1 fighter on the whole card that I really look forward to watching. Hell the rest of the main card is fighters on losing streaks, or irrelevant as all hell.

I guess I am looking forward to seeing Philipou fight and hopefully keep improving.

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 11-17-2012 at 10:41 AM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote