MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What if.....

Thread: What if.....
View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Samin00
Amateur

Samin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enoughSamin00 will become famous soon enough
What if.....

Condit still applied his stick and move gameplan but finished diaz .... With lets just say a well placed combo or highkick or whatever.

Would diaz fans and carlos haters still claim carlos's gameplan to be bad and p*ssy?

The reason im asking this is cause i've rewatched the fight just now ( cant wait for tonight XD) and carlos hit him with some nice combos and kicks, and as everybody knows and gotta admit condit outstruck diaz.

Inb4 pple calling me a point fighter nut hugger, im a diaz fan and i was one of the 'natural born runner' guys
Samin00 is offline   Reply With Quote