MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #97 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Most all the time I am at my neighbors watching the fight with a couple friends.

He isn't a GSP fan at all. I'm not either. So I don't even know if he will bother getting them. He probably will because he gets most any card.

But the rest of the card sucks. And I'm not afraid to say it with a bunch of yahoos around here acting like you can speak no ill words of UFC PPVs. The Co-Main should be a good scrap. But other than that, there is not 1 fighter on the whole card that I really look forward to watching. Hell the rest of the main card is fighters on losing streaks, or irrelevant as all hell.

I guess I am looking forward to seeing Philipou fight and hopefully keep improving.
Costa not having a fight anymore hurts it I was looking forward to seeing him smash Ring. Carmont is still on the main card though and he is an up and coming beast you should look forward to seeing.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote