MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I can't believe GSP is fighting this weekend.

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #37 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
To me it only seems like it was a few months ago that GSP got injured. time flies.
I know what you mean! It was only about a year ago, but his last fight before that was in April. I remember there was about 12-15 of us at my buddies house watching that fight, and it certainly doesn't feel like 19 months ago.

I must say, it's been a long time since I've been this excited for a UFC event. Not only is GSP back, but this card has Stout, Homminick, Hendricks and although I don't want him to win, Condit.

The events for pretty much the better part of over a year have not interested me at all. Either fighters I don't care for, or cards headlined by mis-matches that aren't worth ordering or going out to see. I lost interest for quite a while where I didn't even care to stream events...

Here's to hoping we get some good fights tonight!
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote