MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 154 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #146 (permalink)
Sterl
Flyweight

Sterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
You're a ******* imbecile. Go learn the rules of MMA.
I really don't care what you have to say about me, because your opinion sucks about 99% of the time, but Big Dan stood there and watched those shots and said nothing. One warning to tell Sakara hey what your doing is illegal, he stops doing that and finishes the fight any other way and he's the winner. Big Dan screwed this fight up, and its morons like you that lash out at me for telling it like it is that disgust me about the MMA community. I suggest you get a clue before you come around again, bud.
Sterl is offline   Reply With Quote