MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Mark Hominick vs. Pablo Garza Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #51 (permalink)
Sousa
Bantamweight

Sousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the roughSousa is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
Other than rocking Garza, Homnick got smoked that round. And all-in-all, Garza almost finished Homnick as well at that armbar. I put a submission that's that deep in the same league as getting rocked, honestly, so I'd say they offset, maybe giving Homnick a slight advantage due to extra damage done after he rocked Garza. But if those two offset, it becomes even, and the rest of that round was all Garza.
I disagree, Hominick landed more combos and even took him down. Even Joe Rogan was confused when Garza said he won round 1 but hey it doesn't matter anyways but that was the only judge to give him all 3 rounds
Sousa is offline   Reply With Quote