MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Henderson vs Machida set for UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 01:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
I don't think Lyoto has much to worry about, honestly. He has some of the best evasion and takedown defense in the UFC, and those are Henderson's only weapons. I honestly think he'll walk through Dan.
Henderson's not beating too many guys up on the ground. That's not really his thing, even with his greco background. He likes to stand and clinch and brawl and load up on the right hand. But as one dimensional as that is, he's very good at it, and has a great chin. Pretty sure Machida can evade and land on him, though. I have a feeling he can win this impressively. I don't think we're going to see another Rampage performance.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote