MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #282 (permalink)
Alessia
Flyweight

Alessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
In all fairness it seems Condit is hard to finish. No question in my mind that GSP somewhat became a bit more passive on the ground and on the feet after the head kick. But it's not like he just layed on Condit, or refused to engage him on the feet either, cause that would be an exaggeration. But I don't see how any could argue that rounds 1-3 (beginning up till the head kick) were different from rounds 4 and 5.

But again this wasn't Dan Hardy, it was Condit and Condit was nasty from the ground, not only from the strikes but also from the threat of sweeps and subs.
This.

Honestly, I'm really interested in hearing who people think would have finished Condit in that situation because I can't think of anyone.
Alessia is offline   Reply With Quote