MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 02:30 AM   #104 (permalink)
Iuanes
Featherweight

Iuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A BallerIuanes Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I picked Kampman and hoped he'd win, but I was smart enough to not bet on this fight. Won all bets tonight!

Anyone else see that outcome within the first few seconds before it happened. Kampmann has an engineer background yet he can't see that he has to watch out for that in the first where Hendrick's is at 100% health. Instead of moving laterally, side to side he moves backwards...kapow! Kampmann is by far the technical striker, but the one shot KO ruled the day today. Poor guy got clocked cleanly right between his guard I think.

Hendricks will pose an interesting threat to GSP's throne since he's a very decorated wrestler.
Same with all this but I was dumb enough to put credits on Kampmann. Christ, don't go straight backwards.

As for GSP vs Hendricks, I think GSP, like Kampmann, is vastly superior to Hendricks technically, but we all know he has good strategies and sticks to them. He wouldn't dare get near that hook

As for wrestling, doesn't matter what your credentials are, against GSP, youre getting taken down.
Iuanes is offline   Reply With Quote