MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 02:53 AM   #301 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
lol, people still claiming GSP LNPs his opponents. Must be some nasty LNP to slice them up so bad. These forums, and the internet in general, really take away from the enjoyment of being an MMA fan. May have to give this place up, because the idiocy becomes tiresome.
I get it man I watched the fights with some friends tonight who are very knowledgeable. We train together and talk mma a lot none use forums and only had bad things to say about them. I was thinking you guys must just be on the UG or sherdog but I come on here and it's a lot of the same after fights everyone bitching and tearing about elite fighters no matter the outcome.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3