MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 05:56 AM   #305 (permalink)
Sterl
Flyweight

Sterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
The size difference
I understand the argument, but the size difference is exaggerated. Especially after seeing GSP tonight. He looked massive for a WW tonight, even Goldberg noticed it. His legs are getting huge too, definitely came in with a thick frame for this fight. I know he sounds very hesitant about taking a fight with Silva, but didn't he say a long time ago that if he was he wanted to get bigger? He definitely has to me. This is the most likely I feel the fight has ever been to happening. It may not be GSP's next fight though, he may have to beat Hendricks first. Anderson I think will sit back and wait to see what happens with Weidman/GSP and if GSP beats Hendricks,then we get our superfight. If Hendricks KO's GSP (only way I see him winning), we get Silva/Weidman.
Sterl is offline   Reply With Quote