MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #311 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
I did, I said he only threw one decent LEG kick, which is true. Condit rocked GSP hard, but that was pretty much the only decent combo he did land, other than that, Georges made him look tentative.
He threw a decent HEAD kick. Not Leg kick.

I know what you are trying to say and why but that is the wrong way of saying it.

Leg kicks imply he is kicking the leg.

Since when you say KICK it already implies the fact that he is using his legs. So the word beforelets you know where he kicked. IE. HEAD kick or LEG kick. Since you dont "kick" with your arms.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote