MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #317 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
Thanks for the lesson, but I know what a kick is.

You've completely mis-understood my point. Condit threw heaps of leg kicks against Diaz, it was one of his primary weapons. Against GSP he threw a few weak ones that were never intended to cause any damage, he looked tentative. Then, when he eventually pulled the trigger, GSP was waiting and took him down instantly. It was just used as a point to indicate the tentativeness of Condit's attack, and how GSP made him pay when he was aggressive. I'm well aware he landed a good HEAD kick.
Ahh gotcha. I thought you were saying the only thing Condit did in that fight was throw one decent head kick. But you used "Leg kick" instead of head kick.

I thought the whole post was a bit weird based on that thought but i figured what the hell no need to argue it. Lets just help him understand why saying Leg kick is wrong. lol

Makes more sense now haha.

Its 4:40am here and i have not slept yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Lol he was talking about a LEG kick that got him taken down immediately. Not the omfg headkick.
Yeah i got it thx

the man himself already explained it above you.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote