MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #321 (permalink)
Finnsidious
Bantamweight

Finnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
The two judges who scored every round for Georges shouldn't be allowed to ever judge again. They clearly can't be counted on to be objective or competent. I gave it 3 to 2 to Georges and it was an excellent fight; it definitely deserved fight of the night.

I doubt GSP takes the fight with Anderson; he knows he will get smoked. He might not even have that option if he fights Hendricks.
2? What was the other round? I can at least sort of see how you give Condit round 3, I didn't, but you can make a case for it. But what is the other round Condit is supposed to have won??

He got outstruck and controlled every single round, even round 3. Yeah he was active in the guard, I thought he did a great job, but that is not winning, that is just not losing quite as badly.

Are his arm punches from the bottom supposed to be scoring more than GSP's elbows from the top that made Condit a bloody mess? Really?
Finnsidious is offline   Reply With Quote