MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:02 AM   #323 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnsidious View Post
2? What was the other round? I can at least sort of see how you give Condit round 3, I didn't, but you can make a case for it. But what is the other round Condit is supposed to have won??

He got outstruck and controlled every single round, even round 3. Yeah he was active in the guard, I thought he did a great job, but that is not winning, that is just not losing quite as badly.

Are his arm punches from the bottom supposed to be scoring more than GSP's elbows from the top that made Condit a bloody mess? Really?
Firstly you are clearly delusional if you think GSP was winning the striking exchanges after the second round. The third is impossible to give to GSP under the scoring criteria as well he got outdamaged even when he was on top; in fact he basically did nothing that entire round except get his ass kicked.

I gave Condit the fifth which was competitive but again he got out worked on the ground and lost the standing portions badly. It really isn't supposed to matter how long you are on top of someone in a round if you are losing damage, strikes landed, and submission attempts by a large margin.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote