MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #324 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
Firstly you are clearly delusional if you think GSP was winning the striking exchanges after the second round. The third is impossible to give to GSP under the scoring criteria as well he got outdamaged even when he was on top; in fact he basically did nothing that entire round except get his ass kicked.

I gave Condit the fifth which was competitive but again he got out worked on the ground and lost the standing portions badly. It really isn't supposed to matter how long you are on top of someone in a round if you are losing damage, strikes landed, and submission attempts by a large margin.
I'm not delusional in the slightest. I felt with the exception of the one kick, and one combo, Condit standing had nothing for GSP.

GSP controlled the entire fight. Round 5 went to GSP. Round 3 was close to call. I could definitely see how you could score it for Condit... or GSP.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote