MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #328 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
First off, holy balls, what a fight.

Second, the two 50-45 judges should never be allowed to score fights again. GSP had nothing for Condit after the knockdown except for top control. Condit outstruck GSP starting with round 3, he even outdamaged GSP off his back. I see how under the current criteria GSP probably won these rounds but make no mistake about it, GSP was on the defense for most of the 4th and 5th round. Condit won that fight off his back (yeah, I said it). But since you can't win off your back in MMA I can see the 49-46, the 50-45 I will ignore or else I'll go crazy.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote