MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #332 (permalink)
rul3z
Flyweight

rul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the roughrul3z is a jewel in the rough

GSP needs to live his whole life and still will never be a fighter like that !!!

GSP is only a strategy guy, he wins by UD. Since when did he win with a TKO? KO? Didn't the world go WAR on Anderson because he won UD against Maia, and the Leites lamer? In his whole successful career of fuc***ing opponents and smashing heads he won those by UD, and the world BOOED him to death.

Why isn't that happening with the big LAMER in the whole UFC today? The guy who learned Dan Hardy that stands and bangs that he has to play by a game plan. Do strategies, and score points !!! This is not soccer, the true soul of MMA is getting ruined by such lame fighters.

I will always be a fan of a fighter such as Condit, Bonnar, etc. Those entered the octagon to fight, to do WAR, not to lay and pray !!! And score fuc***ing points!!!

I really wish the UFC puts a rule that the Championships bouts must be finished without the Judges. I hate those score cards, I like to see only blood. Not Nestle drinking fighters!!!

Get back soon Condit, this is just your start....

Fedor Emelianenko | Anderson Silva | Junior Dos Santos | Lyoto Machida | Carlos Condit | Frankie Edgar | Erick Silva
rul3z is offline   Reply With Quote