MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #334 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
This is MMA, not wrestling. People get that mixed up sometimes, I know. Even the people who make the rules. And I don't blame the fighters who go by these rules, I blame the system.
Oh come off it. I'd agree that Carlos threw more from bottom, but if you can't tell or see that GSP was also throwing elbows and strikes with an intent to injure, then I don't know what to tell you. You'll have your own view of the fight and nothing will change that, even reality. GSP came to fight last night. End of story. The fact that many people have commented on how he fought more recklessly than usual shows that GSP fought more with heart than mind. He wanted to finish. He wanted to bring it to Carlos. And he did.

There was not one round where GSP just cruised along in top control. But you go ahead and think that. I'm no longer interested in trying to convince people otherwise.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote