MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #86 (permalink)
Kin
MMA fighter

Kin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By All
Boooo!This is such a dumb matchup. GSP would get smashed, but that's not even the important thing. The important thing is that Johnny Hendricks has a super legitimate claim for title contention. He WRECKED John Fitch, who Georges himself was unable to finish. Furthermore, he's tallied off an impressive series of victories over top-shelf competition.

It's absolutely stupid to put the WW division on hold for a 'super fight' in which the outcome is all but predetermined. Not to mention how compelling a Hendricks-St Pierre matchup would be! Hendricks has a great wrestling pedigree -- possibly enough to defend some takedowns from the champion -- and he COULD knock GSP out beyond a shadow of a doubt. The amount of power he generates from unorthodox punches gives him a chance against anyone!

Also, Anderson needs to stop being a puss. If he wants a superfight, he should take on JBJ. If he wants to, idk, do his duty as the MW champion he should defend his title. He's an amazing fighter and I love him (he's the one who inspired me to do MMA), but he's seriously being a be-yotch right now.

Support my FB athlete page!

Watch my 5th pro fight here

Watch my "Bare Knuckle" Boxing match here

Last edited by Kin : 11-18-2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: I had to cut down on some hyperbole
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote