MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #90 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
Last I read, Anderson was all "I dont wanna mess things up for Lyoto because that's his division." Apparently, I am out of the loop, which wouldn't surprise me. Yeah, I'm basically that guy -- not up to date, but vocal as hell.

well considering they are just handing out 205 shots to Anderson's leftovers at 185 the division and whos division it is means a lot less.

Anderson doesn't want that fight. But if everyone else does and it will make big money then he is open to it. Unlike GSP.

GSP can hide at 170 all his life though. He will never be regarded as a certified badass like BJ Penn and others. He will go down as the safest fighter of all time. One of the most dominant champions that was so afraid to lose that it made him into a robot.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote