MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #341 (permalink)
NoYards
Flyweight

NoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to beholdNoYards is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I like Condit, but my opinion is that while Kampmann lost his fight, Condit was beaten.

Kampamm can look at his fight and brush off the loss as getting careless for a second and getting hit by a clean shot, a bit more concentration and the rematch could come out entirely different ... Condit on the other hand has to look at his fight and ask, what the hell could I have done to win that fight beyond just getting lucky? And he would be hard pressed to come up with any easy or credible answer.

Condit's real challange will be to not let this fight break his will and make him question his career in the MW division.
NoYards is offline   Reply With Quote