MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #342 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I was impressed by GSP's performance. I thought it was a very good fight and GSP came to fight. This was what you should come to expect when arguably the two best in the division square off. GSP didn't get the finish but I don't feel you can say anything bad about that because he did some serious damage to Condit but Condit stayed in there and kept fighting. GSP also showed great heart as he was in big trouble in the third and took many good strikes throughout. Overall I think this was a great performance by St Pierre.

I don't think it would be wise for GSP to fight Silva judging by this fight. GSP though fighting tough used his wrestling to over power Condit when things got a little tricky in the stand up. If GSP gets in the cage with Silva and can't take him down at will which I think will be the case I don't think he'll be able to stand up with Silva. I think if GSP fights Silva it could end up being a very devastating defeat for St Pierre.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote