MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Joe Rogan Crossing The Line?

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
The Lance Bass joke was funny, and it probably offended the 5 gay UFC fans that were watching.

The fat joke was a little over the line, and Rogan always complains about separations. He immediately didn't like the ref for bein fat, and complained about the first separation, which was entirely deserved. They started a clinch at 4:45 of round one, and danced around with nothing of significance until 3:05. The clinch is fine if they are trying for takedowns, or landing some strikes, but nothing was happening at all.

He espeically complains about standups, and I'm assuming that's because he does BJJ and typically shows favouritism for BJJ fighters.

Other than that I thought his commentary was on point. He had me laughing quite a bit last night.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote