MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Apparently Nick Diaz isn't impressed

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
I know he's just trolling, but he's just making himself look stupid.

GSP did more damage in 1 round to Condit, then Diaz did in 5.

I don't know if he's trying to go the Chael route and talk his way into a title shot, but he's not going to get a free pass this time. Hendricks is the likely #1 contender, and Diaz is coming off a loss and a suspension. He lost to a guy that GSP dominated for the entire fight, with the exception of a few seconds in the 3rd round.
I think Diaz gets paired up against Kampmann if/when he comes back, or possibly Ellenberger. That could set up the next contender after Hendricks.

GSP/Diaz was a fight I really wanted to see happen last year, just to see somebody shut him up. Condit did a good enough job though.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote