MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #104 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
So in other words Penn, a man who could of made 145 if he was committed to his training and body was capable at 170.

And GSP a 170er...is not capable at 178.

I got ya. And that is my point.
Come on. You know full well I've never made the 'he's too small argument'. GSP could easily make 185, but he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to fight Anderson Silva. GSP is very intelligent and he probably knows that fight would end badly for him. And frankly, if he doesn't want to fight Anderson and is content to rule over WW and go down as one of the greatest fighters of all time, he's earned that right.

I know people want him to come right out and say that he's afraid to fight Anderson Silva, but that's very unlikely to happen. He's attempting to put these talks to rest in his own way, and people should know enough by now to take a hint and move on.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote