MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #107 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Come on. You know full well I've never made the 'he's too small argument'. GSP could easily make 185, but he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to fight Anderson Silva. GSP is very intelligent and he probably knows that fight would end badly for him. And frankly, if he doesn't want to fight Anderson and is content to rule over WW and go down as one of the greatest fighters of all time, he's earned that right.

I know people want him to come right out and say that he's afraid to fight Anderson Silva, but that's very unlikely to happen. He's attempting to put these talks to rest in his own way, and people should know enough by now to take a hint and move on.
I don't think people need to read peoples minds and take hints.

He is one of the best of all time. Its his call. Just say it. Why do we have to hint at stuff? He has said yes and no several times over the last couple years.

It is fine if he wants to stay at WW. It is his call.

Diaz should scoop that fight up. Would do good numbers, Diaz has a big enough fan base. Diaz wants that fight.

Anderson should really just go fight Bones then retire win or lose. There aren't really any big fights left.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote