MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 154 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #173 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Sakkara was literally rocked less than 30 seconds earlier and likely was still shaking the cob webs. The call was the right one but people can't blame sakkkara because he likely didn't do it with malice but merely because he was in survival mode trying to finish and trying to clear his head all at once. I am usually pretty harsh on this stuff but when you consider the way the fight played out you need to realize that his head would have been far from screwed on right and add that to the fact the ref failed to react as well. The call had to made to maintain the standard but I think Sakkara deserves a little grace from the fans on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote