MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #352 (permalink)
ashokjr
Flyweight

ashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to beholdashokjr is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
The head kick followed up by gnp were quite clearly the most significant and damaging aspects of the entire fight. No hating, that's just a fact. Whilst GSP did cut Condit wide open, he never actually rocked Carlos or came close to finishing him at any point in the fight.
GSP not finishing Hardy was lame. He not "going for the kill" against Shields was really lame after knocking him down with a head kick was super lame. However, I will not hold anything against GSP with CC.

CC is the ONLY person who didnt break against the onslaught, didnt mentally give up. Appreciate CC for that. The ONLY guy who actually fought against GSP as if he is fighting anyone else. Everyone who fought against GSP was already defeated even before the fight started but CC was an exception. Not finishing CC didnt surprise me. I doubt anyone would, unless they can get a flash KO.
ashokjr is offline   Reply With Quote