MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #354 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashokjr View Post
GSP not finishing Hardy was lame. He not "going for the kill" against Shields was really lame after knocking him down with a head kick was super lame. However, I will not hold anything against GSP with CC.

CC is the ONLY person who didnt break against the onslaught, didnt mentally give up. Appreciate CC for that. The ONLY guy who actually fought against GSP as if he is fighting anyone else. Everyone who fought against GSP was already defeated even before the fight started but CC was an exception. Not finishing CC didnt surprise me. I doubt anyone would, unless they can get a flash KO.
I completely agree and I wasn't knocking GSP for not finishing Carlos, I was just pointing out that he didn't actually come close to ever finishing the fight (whilst Carlos did). That doesn't mean I don't think GSP was trying to go for the finish, he absolutely was, and I commend him for that. Carlos Condit is just very active and dangerous from his back and incredibly hard to put away.

The posts on here claiming that GSP did more damage to Carlos in the fight though are simply false.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote