MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's the most reliable way to get good tickets to a show?

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Atras
Flyweight

Atras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to allAtras is a name known to all
Question What's the most reliable way to get good tickets to a show?

Since GSP vs Silva - the fight I've been waiting for years - seems to finally happen, I'm getting pumped up already about being there. I've never been to a UFC event, and getting tickets to hot bouts seems to be a bit of a mess.

I'd like to get good seats; I'll be traveling halfway across the world regardless of which of the three potential places the fight takes place, so might as well go all the way. But I'd of course prefer not to rely on scalpers due to cost and in case something goes wrong. I live in Europe, and I'm not even sure if Ticketmaster or whatever service they use sells to people outside the country.

I understand that UFC Fight Club (or whatever it is called) members get a few days of head start on buying tickets - but that costs quite a bit of money per year. Is that the most reliable way to get good seats?
Atras is offline   Reply With Quote