MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #357 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnsidious View Post
I guess all the judges and everyone else watching the fight, including all the other fighters were delusional too. Condit too, since I didn't hear him saying anything like, "I got robbed, stoopid judges".

I give Condit full credit for a great and aggressive guard, but I'll say it again. Losing less does not = winning. Yeah he tried for subs. He didn't get them. He threw a lot of strikes from the bottom, but they did not damage GSP more than the ones GSP was throwing from the top, I simply have no idea why you would think that. GSP was marked up, but Condit was a mess, and looked and acted beaten after the fight, probably because he was beaten.

Don't confuse 'trying' with 'succeeding'. Condit has great heart, and he tried as hard as anyone could, but you don't get points for trying and failing.
You are clearly an insane person whose argument is based solely on the insane and irrational thoughts that bounce around your schizophrenic brain and not a factual reality.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote