MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP/Silva Superfight to Happen

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #118 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I really have no clue what Anderson fighting at 205 before has to do with anything? And BJ Penn fought at HW before. Does that mean he should be more inclined to fight HW than Jon Jones who has never been at HW? So because Anderson gets fat and has fought a few times at 205 that means what?

Sure he does. But it would also be nice if GSP just said no I am not fighting Anderson. Then Anderson would just figure something else out.

I miss the old days of fighting. Fighters weren't afraid to lose so much. Weight wasn't everything.
smh.

Again... if Anderson wants the fight as badly as he claims, he can go to 170. He even said in an interview that he'd be willing to make that cut. And were he to do so, I've little doubt GSP would fight him. You call out someone in a lower weight class, especially when he's out with a career altering injury, then you make the adjustments necessary to make the fight happen. Simple as.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote