MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pick Any Fighter You Want...I GUARANTEE You They Wouldn't Last Against Kurt Angle!

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 10:43 PM   #72 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
Im moving it to smack talk just to get it out of my sight. Im not even gonna respond to this nonsense.

Edit: Nevermind I do wanna say one thing. Your the guy who said Cro Cop is overrated because hes one dimensional (which hes not) and can only kick box. Yet you say Kurt Angle who does absolutly nothing but wrestling would dominate anyone in mma and he hasnt even wrestled in 10 or 12 years.

See, you make no sense and youd think after threads go on for 8 pages and absolutly no one agrees with you that youd take a hint.

Last edited by asskicker : 04-17-2007 at 10:47 PM.