MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hugely over emphasising top control and why it's become the norm in MMA

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
I'm not so certain GSP didn't take the bulk of that damage in the minute that Condit rained down elbow after elbow following the head-kick. You could see the damage that had been inflicted when GSP returned to his corner following the third round. I can't say that Carlos didn't add to that little collection of cuts and bruises as the fight continued, but I do think it likely that the worst was done in his minute or so of ground and pound.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote