MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pumped for UFC on FOX card

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Diaz vs Henderson:

Diaz better smash Henderson's head in. I don't want Henderson to be the champion. Not because I hate him, but because I believe he doesn't deserve to be champion. He lost to Edgar in his previous fight as far as I am concerned. It is Diaz's time.

Shogun vs Gustafsson:

I absolutely have no idea how this would go. Shogun should have destroyed Vera, but he didn't. He is too inconsistent. If I had to go with one, Gustafsson by decision.

Penn vs Rory:

I like Rory, but I love Penn. Rory has a long career ahead of him, so a loss against one of the best won't do him much harm at this point of his career. Rory isn't ready for a title contender match anyway. I hope Penn puts in an amazing performance and outclass Rory.

Swick vs Brown:

I want Swick to win this.