MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gsp looked Huge last night.

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #36 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post

I would like to point out to those who think GSP is a huge WW that Ben Henderson here has a similar build to GSP. Then I would point out GSP is only a single inch taller. In other words GSP is not much bigger than a big LW and that is with his frame filled. That is kinda the point I keep trying to make about the Silva fight and why its a bad idea, GSP is much closer to Bendo in size than to Anderson.
No he's not at all. Henderson has massive legs don't get me wrong, but his upper body is skinny and has nothing on Gsp's upper body.